Print Your Photo Album
So, now you have made lots of layouts and have collected them on your computer. Would you like to put them all together into a photo album?
There are many places to get your scrap pages published into a book from online publishers to local shops.
Here is a short guide to using Shutterfly. Shutterfly is one of the most popular online shops with digital scrapbookers and they now have a 10″ x 10″ size book. Click any of the images for a close-up look and then click the back arrow to return to the guide.
1. choose “Custom Path”
2. choose size 8×8, 10×10 or 12×12
3. scroll down on the left, choose “Portfolio”
4. scroll down and choose “Digiscrap”
5. choose your cover, then click “select this photo book”
6. add your photos (in this case the photos are your layouts)
To add all layouts easily at one time, gather them into one folder on your computer.
7. Now for the fun part! Make your album!
Drag each layout to the page you want it to be on. Be sure to use your saved images at 300 ppi. If you try to use a reduced size you will see a caution sign.